Buying or selling real estate? I’m here to help!
I live in the Edmonds Station/Highgate area of Burnaby, and service Burnaby and Metro Vancouver. I can help you buy or sell detached homes, townhomes, and condos for both personal home and investment property purposes.
- Master of Business Administration (Finance) – Simon Fraser University (SFU), 2002.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance, Minor: Publishing) – SFU, 2000.
- Diplome d’Etudes Collegiales (Applied Science) – Marianopolis College, 1995.
Real Estate Licensing Courses:
- Trading Services Applied Practice Course – University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course – UBC.
Other Real Estate Courses:
- Foreclosures and Court Ordered Sales – Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV).
- Representing Buyers in the Sale of New Homes and Condominiums – REBGV.
- Know Your Product – REBGV.
- Assignments of Contracts of Purchase and Sale – REBGV.
- Strata Fundamentals Part 2 – REBGV.
- Strata Fundamentals Part 1 – REBGV,.
- Introduction to the Principles of Commercial Leasing – REBGV.
- Hotel Strata Lots, Leased Land, Cooperatives and other Forms of Real Estate – REBGV.
Other relevant information:
- Born and raised in Canada.
- Resident of Metro Vancouver since 1995.
- Fluent in English and can speak French.
- Previous careers were in Corporate Finance and Retail Banking.
When not working, you’ll probably find me hanging out with my wife and two young daughters riding the train at Metropolis at Metrotown, at Brockton Oval in beautiful Stanley Park pitching the softball (and praying that the ball doesn’t get hit straight back at me), or at Marpole Curling Club yelling at my teammates to “Hurry Hard”!
I may be contacted at (604) 715-9908 or Patrick@PatrickHung.ca.
Thank you for keeping me in mind and I look forward to speaking with you!